You Belong Here
Thank you for your interest in getting involved in making meaningful connections at Harvest Ministries. We strive to be a place where everyone feels welcome no matter who you are or where you come from. We hope that you felt the same way when you first came to visit us and now would like for others to experience that same warm feeling. We have so many opportunities to be kind and shine Jesus' light from the time someone pulls into the parking lot until the time they leave from service and beyond. We'd love to see you be a part of our Connections team today!
“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.”
1 Peter 4:8-9
How can I help create meaningful connections at Harvest?
Here are 5 ways to volunteer in Connections:
1. Parking: Be the first person to greet and direct people when they arrive at Harvest Ministries
2. Greeters: Welcome everyone with a warm smile and friendly greetings
3. Hospitality: Serve up warm and fuzzies with great coffee, water, and kind conversations
4. Ushers: Direct guests into a divine worship experience in our sanctuary equipped with family areas
5. Admin: Connect with guests by capturing moments or with friendly follow-ups beyond Sunday
Check out the many ways you can help create meaningful connections.
Greeters (Entrance & Hallway)
Hospitality (Coffee & Water)
Photography / Videography
Church database management